Wednesday 29 May 2013

'Print Club London'


This morning saw me getting technical over ink & discussing mesh counts with the lovely people that are 'Print Club London'.  Headed up by Kate, Fred and Rose, it's under their pioneering guise that I am one of seventeen artists invited to concoct an illustration representing a film from the bill for this years 'Film4 Summer Screen' event at Somerset House.
Receiving my title lead to a few days repetitive viewing of Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid.  Hardly a chore those Cowboy's antics kept me most amused, conjuring up many visual offerings.  After a process of elimination my chosen idea was delivered  to Print Clubs technical guru Marco today.  Exciting!

The Summer Screen exhibition will commence August 1st / Somerset House, West Wing Galleries.
All Prints will be available for purchase, each limited to an edition of 200 at a cost of £40.
Updated details nearer the time.